Thursday 13 March 2014

First Impressions: L'Oreal Fibrology


After seeing these in Jen's Incoming #2 video, I was more than intrigued by these and set out to track them down and take the whole range home with me.  I picked up the shampoo and the conditioner, which were the only ones I managed to find, and I have been very impressed with them so far.


From the first wash, my hair felt like it had a lot more bounce and lightness to it, and it felt like there was more of it.  I'm a big fan of intense conditioners as my hair is very over-processed thanks to highlights and it's hatred for bleach, and so I was sceptical that the conditioner would be nourishing enough for my hair, however it seems to be enjoying it so far!  I'm going to keep on with this little combo and see whether it makes a noticeable difference to the thickness of my hair, but for now it seems to be working some sort of magic.

I also want to try the Thickness Booster from the range ASAP and the masque, so I have a feeling that a follow up post will be appearing shortly.

Have you tried any products from the range?

What are your favourite thickening products?

No comments:

Post a Comment