Sunday 12 May 2013

What's On My Bathroom Shelf?

I decided to do a post on my little bathroom shelf and show pretty much everything I use on my face to keep things under control. Nothing groundbreaking but I'm nosy and like to see these sort of things and I figured this was a nice little post to do that wouldn't be too much of a revision distraction! 



From left to right:

Oral-B Pro-Expert Whitening Toothpaste
Oral-B toothbrushes
Listerine Stay White Mouthwash
Vichy Purete Thermale micellar water
REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
Avène Thermale Spring Water Spray
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
The Body Shop tea tree oil
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I
Lush Mint Julips lip scrub
NUXE Rêve de Miel lip balm


I know this is a bit of a short post, but everything up there is pretty self-explanatory! They're all staples that I know and love and have used for quite a while (with the exception of the REN cleanser which arrived yesterday).

What are your skincare favourites? What's on your bathroom shelf?

9 comments:

  1. you've got some great bits, I'm really keen to try out the REN clay cleanser!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using the cleanser for a few days now and I love it! You should definitely try it out xx

      Delete
    2. When I say a few days, I mean more like over a week. Losing sense of time! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm attached to my Lush lip scrub! You have some great skincare items!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes sooo good! And thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Cant wait to give the alpha h a go, mines in the post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely tingles at first, but in the morning... wow your skin is so soft! xx

      Delete
  4. I love every single product you've got there haha! i would so love to try Alpha H!!! <3 xxx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Definitely give the Liquid Gold a go! xx

      Delete